TAP EDGE provides a forum for college students to engage with successful young professionals in their field. Our goal is not to replace your university career center; rather, it is to offer the deep relationships and insider knowledge that they cannot otherwise have. A quality mentor is among the rarest and most valuable assets a college student can have. TAP is proud to help provide this for our community.
Our mentees are motivated undergraduates from local Boston universities. For the fifth year, TAP is partnering with the Intercollegiate Taiwanese American Students Association (ITASA) to identify engaged mentees for the program.
Benefits to Mentees
- Career insight – Get a behind-the-scenes look at life in your field
- Access to insiders – Interview prep from those who have done it
- Build your network – Meet people from other schools with similar interests
Our mentors are accomplished young professionals and graduate students in the TAP network who survived the journey from college into their post-graduate dreams and want an opportunity to pay it forward.
Benefits to Mentors
- Share your wisdom – Make a difference in the lives of deserving students
- Grow your network – Meet other successful professionals in your field
- Skill development – Mentoring is a leadership skill that will serve you in many facets of life
Mentors & Mentees: Application due September 30, 2018 Midnight